The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iPhone calendar syncs only manually Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have instructed my iPhone to sync with the OmniFocus Reminders .ics calendar according to its "fetch" interval, currently set at 1hr.

However, the calendar only syncs manually: Unless I actually run the calendar app, my alarms are not updated even after many hours of waiting.

The phone is always connected to the internet via WiFi or 3G, so connectivity issues are out of the question.

Any other ideas? This is driving me nuts because I tend to change my reminders often, and it is highly inconvenient to have to run the calendar app each time this happens.

Thank you.