The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OG recent files Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I finally upgraded to Snow Leopard last weekend (I had misplaced my install disks several months ago) and something is bugging me.

Under Leopard, I had the number of Recent Documents tracked by the system set to 0 but OmniGraffle 5.2.1 still listed all my recent docs. And that's the way I wanted each, with each app tracking recent docs separately. Now, under Snow Leopard, OG uses the number I set in System Preferences and I see none.

Is there any way to get the old behavior back? Or is this just one of those things I'll have to adjust to?