The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Who uses Omnifocus for iPad as ONLY task/mgr? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I use all three products at the moment, but I could very easily see only using my iPad and iPhone if there was some strange problem with all of the macs in my house.

The interface on the iPad version is drop dead gorgeous, and incredibly functional. I'm really to the point where I like using it for the "doing" part of my to-do list over everything else. I also love having a visual indicator that I've got stuff in my inbox--I would kill to have a freaking toolbar badge on the inbox on the desktop version, but I instead have to go into projects mode, or keep a small inbox-only window open.

That said, clipping and quick entry from any app are incredible features that I couldn't live without on a real computer, so even if I mostly use the desktop OF for that and act on things later on a different device, I'm a happy camper.

As for the iPhone? It's with me everywhere, no matter what. Get an idea I want to tease out later? Remind myself of something? Into OF it goes.

Long story short? I don't think you'd be all that unhappy relying on just the iPad and iPhone versions.