The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Latest SP v615.0.97255 is broke... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The latest build bricked my OW. When I restart, the sessions reappear but all the icons are white. I suspect it has something to do with a BUG I reported a while back that if that dang password box pops up and another window takes focus, your done. One of the screens that was present when this closed was a cPanel account window which uses browser authentication.

If that isn't the problem, then it could be the password thing combined with the fact that your latest builds try to display a what's new box and that never appeared.

Now I have to figure out how to kill the session so that I can even use OW.

Figured out how to fix/get around this. Went into the Application Support/Omniweb 5 dir and deleted the history.ox.lock file.