The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

clicked links aren't highlighted Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Did some searching and couldn't find anything on this. I have the option checked to 'highlight links when clicked' but they aren't getting highlighted.

This is a known issue in OmniWeb 5.5 right now.

Since this seems to not be on any "known issues" list that I can find, I must ask is this feature is going to be removed from 5.5?

The public lists of known issues that we make available are more like commonly reported issues. I probably confuse things by using "known issue" very loosely, all i mean by that is it's in our database and on our list of things that need to be fixed. I can't say when it will happen but I do expect it to make it back into OmniWeb at some point.