The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Two (simple?) questions (leveling and formatting) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Just started using Omniplan (yesterday).....

1. Can leveling be set to be automatic? Right now everytime I add some tasks I have to level the resources again.

2. Can I set the format so that on the GANTT chart milestones don't show up with the time... looks sorta silly that this milestone will be 3/17/07 14:25

Thanks /lss

Automatic leveling and hiding the time are not available in OmniPlan right now.

Both of these are feature requests in our database. I'll go ahead and add another vote to them for you. :D

Thanks..

I already like it better than MS Project....:)

/lss

Quote:
Originally Posted by akwong
Automatic leveling and hiding the time are not available in OmniPlan right now.

Both of these are feature requests in our database. I'll go ahead and add another vote to them for you. :D
Another vote for th is feature. I really can't use the milestone feature as is. I'm not sure why anyone thought that the time was important as a display item for the milestone. I'm using Omniplan for the first time and I'm considering a purchase, but right now it looks to lack quite a few things in MS-Project that allow for fine-tuning the gantt chart display.

Version 1.1 is under development and already has support for hiding times if you prefer.