The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Macworld Expo Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please have patience :-) Many of our staff are still at Macworld and some of us just got back. It's a very hectic week for us. We'll be posting more information to our website soon. We did announce pricing information at the session on Monday. OmniFocus will be $39.95 for new users and $14.95 for people upgrading from Kinkless.

Michelle
The Omni Group

So that's 15 bucks for owners of OOP. Which is good and fair.

The line for beta testers must be around the block...

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
Please have patience :-) Many of our staff are still at Macworld and some of us just got back. It's a very hectic week for us. We'll be posting more information to our website soon. We did announce pricing information at the session on Monday. OmniFocus will be $39.95 for new users and $14.95 for people upgrading from Kinkless.

Michelle
The Omni Group
Sweet.

More info please.

BZ

I'm sorry, please don't attack . . . but I just found out the pricing information I gave you may not be set in stone just yet. Ken announced it at the meeting at Macworld and said it "probably would be priced about the same as Outliner" and he gave the specific prices I mentioned. If the price changes, it shouldn't change much, but I just wanted to warn you that it still needs to be approved by a few more people before it is finalized.

Michelle
Omni Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle

Michelle
The Omni Group
Two weeks have passed since you posted this message.

Did that update ever get posted, Michelle?

--phil

We posted a new page on our website for OmniFocus . . .

http://www.omnigroup.com/applications/omnifocus/

New as in "a few weeks old"...

Without screen shots, we have nothing to talk about. :(

BZ