The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OF for IPad and MS Windows Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Thanks Lizard. For now the send-to-OmniFocus is working ok. I can control-shift-m from anywhere in outlook, type in my short-code of OMF for the address, set my task in the subject line and then I filter the replies to an @omni folder which I can batch process later when I'm on my iPad.

Much better than copying across from RTM. Your smart-tag style syntax would be a step forward too.

Great forum guys - really helpful. Thanks again.