The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Can I boolean search in OF ??? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadling View Post
Hmm, that's not what I'm seeing.
-Dennis
Thx Toadling ! should have been my mistake :-)

Saludos
AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKT View Post
If I am reading it correctly, 94% of OmniFocus users (that submit their software update details) are already on Leopard.
That's pretty amazing. It looks like OmniFocus users have the highest percentage of Leopard use, except for that new kids on the block, OmniGraphSketcher.

Looks like we're ready for OmniFocus 2.0! ;-)

-Dennis

Well, OmniGraphSketcher doesn't work on 10.4, so it isn't surprising it has 100% Leopard usage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKT View Post
Naturally, I stumbled on a reference to that reading TidBits just a few minutes after posting!
Quote:
If I am reading it correctly, 94% of OmniFocus users (that submit their software update details) are already on Leopard.
One of the few, the proud, the remaining 6 percent! I really ought to bite the bullet and upgrade one of these days so I'm not forced into it by an OmniFocus 2.0 sneaky peek appearing! :-)

Interesting but not really relevant posts moved to their own thread in the lounge. :-)