The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Export Properties:Notes as HTML Roll Over Text? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a way to export Properties:Notes as HTML roll over text? Would be way useful and much appreciated!

-Jeff

+1 vote for this feature

-- Morgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreykennedy View Post
Is there a way to export Properties:Notes as HTML roll over text? Would be way useful and much appreciated!

-Jeff
This would be very useful; +1 from me.

Obviously this could be achieved via the Title tag on image map regions, and it might also be interesting if Javascript were included to open the comment in a new window, so that it could be copied, e.g. to refer to the comment in an email response.

i.e. Hovering over a region with a Note would show a link cursor and the tooltip would pop-up. If the user clicked the region a new window would open with the text of the comment.

+1

I miss this one everyday, simple as that.

+1. This would be really useful.

Notes will export when doing so to PDF; we haven't implemented it yet for HTML. Notes in PDFs will of course rely on what viewer you're using in how they get displayed.

+1
another vote for the "notes export to HTML" feature