The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Export Properties:Notes as HTML Roll Over Text? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a way to export Properties:Notes as HTML roll over text? Would be way useful and much appreciated!

+1 vote for this feature

-- Morgan
Originally Posted by jeffreykennedy View Post
Is there a way to export Properties:Notes as HTML roll over text? Would be way useful and much appreciated!

This would be very useful; +1 from me.

Obviously this could be achieved via the Title tag on image map regions, and it might also be interesting if Javascript were included to open the comment in a new window, so that it could be copied, e.g. to refer to the comment in an email response.

i.e. Hovering over a region with a Note would show a link cursor and the tooltip would pop-up. If the user clicked the region a new window would open with the text of the comment.

I miss this one everyday, simple as that.
+1. This would be really useful.
Notes will export when doing so to PDF; we haven't implemented it yet for HTML. Notes in PDFs will of course rely on what viewer you're using in how they get displayed.
"Vroom! Vroom!!"
another vote for the "notes export to HTML" feature