The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniGraffle Pro top annoying things & wish list: Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by masteridiotsavant View Post
• In the inspector panel the text panel and image panel are locked (WHY?) I’m using a giant Apple Cinema Display with 1920x1200 resolution and the bottom on that panel still juts out the bottom of my screen as I’m working with the various settings in the panel. I have to close up some panels to see stuff at the bottom, click click click = huge time waster!
If you double click the text and image panel selectors, they should unlock.