The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OF crashes when I try to select contexts or projects? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
@Brian Thanks for that info, I didn't spot the link in their post. It's not often I see much spam in the Omni forums, so it's either I'm not observant enough, or you guys get to it first, probably a bit of both :-)

Thanks for the update. I thought my phone was at the latest OS, but I will have to check. Please keep us posted about the 1.7.2 release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Sorry for the trouble, everyone - we found a spot in the code where OmniFocus for iPhone is using an iOS 3.2 feature without checking the version of the OS the device was running. Folks on iOS 3.1.x or earlier would crash when that code ran.

We've submitted OmniFocus for iPhone 1.7.2 to Apple with a fix for this, and we've asked for an expedited review.

Great News. This put a major damper in my ability to use OF yesterday. I've just come to rely on this program and it was worrisome.
thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by witz View Post
Great News. This put a major damper in my ability to use OF yesterday. I've just come to rely on this program and it was worrisome.
thanks.
Yes. This exact error has ben happening to me too. iPhone 3G 3.1.3 I will welcome the upgrade so that I can use the app.