- The "Connect Points" button on the data inspector now automatically adds selected points to an existing line if at least one of the points in the existing line is also selected. Also, if there is one line on the graph and nothing selected, the button will now add any unattached points to the existing line.
- The data importer now recognizes data series that don't have any values until near the bottom of their columns. Previously, the importer required all data columns to include at least one numeric value within the first 30 rows.
- Fixed an issue where OmniGraphSketcher 1.1.2 could fail to open graphs with corrupted tick labels.
- Fixed an issue where the error bar creation sheet formatted numbers inconsistently in some regions.
- Fixed an intermittent text spacing issue in the "About OmniGraphSketcher" panel.
Historical Release Notes
Last edited by dave_m; 2011-02-16 at 09:40 AM..