The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Script: FoldingText to OmniFocus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all,

This is a great script. I just bought FoldingText and was very excited to see the existence of this script. (It is, in fact, one of the things that pushed me over the edge toward purchasing it.)

Anyway, when I run the script I get the following error:

Code:
error "The variable pTitle is not defined." number -2753 from "pTitle"
Any idea why that might be?

Sounds like the first line of the script might somehow have been lost.

I would start by downloading a fresh copy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTrew View Post
Sounds like the first line of the script might somehow have been lost.

I would start by downloading a fresh copy.
It may also be helpful to understand that it is an .scptd (script bundle, effectively a folder with other small scripts in a Resources sub-folder).

You can duplicate and rename it, but you may inadvertently create a version which lacks the called scripts if you try to do a Save As from a script editor.

(It has to have this structure to avoid compile-time errors on systems which only have a subset of the Omni applications installed).

FWIW added a basic OPML export option to the script (above).