The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

due soon count mismatch between iphone and mac Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoso777 View Post
Hi Ken,
I understand what you say, but it's only showing the Overdue group since I've got one Due Soon not displayed.:confused:
I think you misunderstood. It shows the overdue count (in red) if there are any overdue actions. If there are no overdue actions, it shows the due soon count (in orange), if there are any due soon actions. If there are no due soon actions, it shows the inbox count (in gray), if there are any inbox actions. It only shows 1 number, the "most critical" number if you want to think of it that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
I think you misunderstood. It shows the overdue count (in red) if there are any overdue actions. If there are no overdue actions, it shows the due soon count (in orange), if there are any due soon actions. If there are no due soon actions, it shows the inbox count (in gray), if there are any inbox actions. It only shows 1 number, the "most critical" number if you want to think of it that way.
Hi Ken,
That's ok. I was wrong. Anyway,it would be great in next updates if we could see both at same time (due and overdue) like other similar programs.
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoso777 View Post
Hi Ken,
That's ok. I was wrong. Anyway,it would be great in next updates if we could see both at same time (due and overdue) like other similar programs.
Thank you so much!
He's Ken, I'm Bill. We're easy to tell apart in person -- he looks like he spends a lot of time at his computer, and I look like, uh, well, never mind :)

For best results, you want to send in your feature requests (such as this one) with the Help->Send Feedback command, so they get entered in the development database. Requests posted on the forums and not to the database are likely to be "out of sight, out of mind" when the team is deciding what neat thing to implement next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
He's Ken, I'm Bill. We're easy to tell apart in person -- he looks like he spends a lot of time at his computer, and I look like, uh, well, never mind :)

For best results, you want to send in your feature requests (such as this one) with the Help->Send Feedback command, so they get entered in the development database. Requests posted on the forums and not to the database are likely to be "out of sight, out of mind" when the team is deciding what neat thing to implement next.
Ooops! Sorry Bill or whpalmer4 or...:) I´m tired man!
I will do that! Thank you again my good man.