The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How do you repeat a task? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm sure it ranks in the top 5 of dumbest questions ever, but how do you make a task repeatable???

I heard the rumors of Omnifocus' complexity and how the learning curve was a bit steep, but i must admit, i didn't think i would be having trouble doing such a simple thing as repeating a task. Now i'm left wondering if there's any hope for me at all regarding this software. :-)

1. Select the task,
  2. Open the Inspectors dialog from the OF menu,
  3. Find the repeat options in the lower 1/3 of the dialog.

Thanks alot Rob, that sorted it. Thought i'd been through the menu but obviously not as thorough as i could have. Must admit i kinda expected that it was a clickable option somewhere on/around the task itself.

Is it possible to setup a project so that every new task added to it automatically will get a predefined repeatable status?

Thanks again for the help - Really appreciate it! :-)