The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OF won't always trust my own SSL cert.. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I think this started to happen when I updated my OF to 1.10.3...didn't happen prior I know that much..

I run my own mac server and serve my own WebDAV for my OF to sync to...

It works great but since I updated my OF to 1.10.3 every time I open OF on my mac (10.8.1) I get the prompt that my self-sign cert is untrusted - I always check off "Always trust "my.servercert.com" yet when I quit & re-open OF this issue re-occurs.

I can live but I thought I'd mention here - not sure if this is being worked on by the fine omni folks but hopefully it will be recognized and resolved.

should I contact omni to get this known?

thx