The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pages export? [A: Pro exports to the .docx format, which Pages can import.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I want to outline my paper using OO as an outliner, then write my paper in Pages. What's the current recommended best practice for moving my outline from OO to a Pages outline?

The Pro version of OO3 provides a MS Word docx exporter which preserves the outline structure in the outline view mode of both Word and Pages. If something about it is no longer working, please let us know. Thanks!

... and remember after you've opened the outline in Pages to switch to Outline mode. It totally works.