The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Perspective with all and only flagged due and next? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi everyone
Sorry if this is covered but after half an hour of browsing (interesting stuff!) I do not find an answer.
I would like a perspective that shows me ALL and ONLY my flagged, due and next actions.
I can set availability to NEXT ACTION and STATUS to DUE OR FLAGGED but that loses me any next actions that are neither due nor flagged (following advice from many in these forums I am trying to learn to use due and flagged sparingly).
Do I need two distinct perspectives one for next action and one for due or flagged or is there a way i am missing to combine them into one perspective (hope so!).
Thanks
Luna