The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

HTML Export with Notes? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I use OmniOutliner Pro (3.9.5) to maintain a list of user stories that we test with each release of our software at work. Only two people in our office own OO so I need to export files as HTML for the team to be able to use them. The line item entries are usually a single sentence description of a story but then I attach more verbose descriptions to each entry as a note. Unfortunately, when I export these files as HTML to post on our intranet site, all of these notes are not shown and everyone testing loses valuable supplementary detail.

Is there a way to achieve this using the program? It seems that the export HTML functions don't include the note data at all (even though they're populated in other export types such MS Word HTML and RTFD). Any idea why that would be?