The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Doesnt support the WYSIWYG editor in joomla Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Bummer, I was about to purchase omniweb but im in joomla all the time and the WYSIWYG editor doesnt work. If I highlight text and try to create a hyperlink, it doesnt apply it. I have to go back to firefox or camino to do so. I tried having the site display as if it were every browser option available, but none worked :(

It's a WebKit issue. I'm not sure if it's been fixed or not.
http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=1334

Thanks. Ill read up on it. Im just now figuring out the webkit is the rendering enging for safari and Omniweb. Is that correct?

Yes, that is correct. But keep in mind OmniWeb uses a newer version of WebKit and is also tweaked quite a bit.