The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Custom number format (newbie alert!) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi all!

I'm sure this is a silly question, but i use OO 3.6 (the one that comes with them Mac) for keeping a list of numbers with dates and descriptions.
My descriptions are of course plain text, the dates are in a custom date format that i can choose myself (%d-%m-%y) but regarding the number format i only can choose from 6 options. And of course none of them suit my needs. I would like to have my number format like xxxx.xxxx where everything behind the . are decimals and everything before the . need to be one number without any thousands separator or anything like that.

How can i achieve that?

Thanks,

Ton.