The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Saving view (i.e. column width and filter) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I'm a new user and have searched a little while to find this information but am having trouble. Two things:
1. I want my column width of my projects to be a certain length, but when I switch to the context window and then back to the projects window it resets. How can I change it to ensure the view stays the same?
2. Similar to the above question, I want to keep my availability filter set to 'Any status' but it seems to reset.

Thank you!

Brad

After adjusting a window the way you want it, you can save it as a perspective by using the command Perspectives > Save as. If you chose that perspective again all your settings will be preserved, including column width and filters.

Thank you Andreas.