The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Removing bullets? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Ok. I can't find anything in the forum about this, and I can't find it in the help pages.

How do I remove bullets in OO? I'm using the latest Beta. The release notes have some lines that do not have bullets, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how they removed them.

Help!!

P

P,

Select the row(s) you do not want the bullets to show on. Then, from the Row: Advanced inspector window look for "Show handles." Select "Never" to keep the bullets from showing up for the rows you have selected.

Hope this helps!

- Kevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmck
P,

Select the row(s) you do not want the bullets to show on. Then, from the Row: Advanced inspector window look for "Show handles." Select "Never" to keep the bullets from showing up for the rows you have selected.

Hope this helps!

- Kevin
Thank you! I knew it was a bonehead question. I just don't know it did not sink in earlier.

P