The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Create list of projects/actions? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi:

I'm totally lost, and I need help ASAP. I use OmniFocus to track my work (amongst other things). I've been asked to provide a list of everything I've done on my current project. I thought no problem, just export and pop into a spreadsheet. But Boss Man wants it formatted like so:

Group 1
Activity 1
Activity 2
Activity 3
Group 2

and so forth. Is there a quick way to do this?

Thanks!

andrea

Go to Project mode, select the project(s) in the sidebar, and in the view bar set the status filter to Completed. Now File->Export using the CSV format and you can format it to your liking in the spreadsheet, removing unwanted columns, etc.