The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unable to sync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
After having a great run syncing up between my G5, Powerbook and iPhone, my database became slightly "wrong" somehow (I'm guessing I deleted something by accident). That's when the trouble started - After weeding through several incorrect backups (which had oddly way too little data), I found a close-enough backup on my G5, but when trying to sync it back up to the mobileme documents folder that all three computers use, the sync prefs are all greyed out. Only one window (database) is open. I cannot get it to allow me to put this new, restored database online. I have the latest software across the board for OF and OSX.

Pls help...

Quitting and reopening the program seemed to have helped.... Sorry...