The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Perspectives ignoring "On Hold" project status? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm having some difficulty with Perspectives on the iPhone...

It seems that when I design a Context Perspective on OF for Mac, and I set the "Availability" filter to "Remaining", only tasks associated with active projects are displayed. Tasks within projects that are "On Hold" are not displayed.

However, when I access this same Context Perspective on my iPhone, all of the tasks within Projects that are "On Hold" are viewed within this perspective. It seems as though OF for iPhone is silently ignoring project status... is that true? Will that change? When? Is there a decent work-around?

See attached images from each platform.

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.PNG
Views:	795
Size:	147.1 KB
ID:	1625

Click image for larger version

Name:	2010-10-15_1337.jpg
Views:	802
Size:	144.3 KB
ID:	1626