The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Showing which projects don't have actions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I find my list filling up with little projects as I sort them out of my inbox but often I might not get back to adding actions to them right away.

The result is that I'm looking at my folders and projects not knowing which ones I need to add actions to.

Is there a way to see only projects that are empty (no actions)?

thanks!

Look for stalled projects

View->Sidebar Filter->Stalled will get you the view that shows only Stalled projects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
View->Sidebar Filter->Stalled will get you the view that shows only Stalled projects.
Awesome! That is exactly what I was looking for!