The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Downloading & Images Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have found two big concerns recently.

Of concern to me is a problem preventing the downloading of files. I'll right-click and select "download link to desktop" or "download link as..." but what I get usually is only a fraction of the file downloaded but it appears as the complete. Attempt to open the file results in a corrupted file error. Maybe it could be a lack of memory?

The second concern is for the developers because I have discovered a plugin called SafariStand which makes Safari into something very much like Omniweb and it's free.

Also I think it is on Omniweb that some images fail to load, I suspect this may be de to lack of memory.

Last edited by ianonline; 2007-11-01 at 08:09 PM.. Reason: I've found you have to know a bit about developing just to install the SafariStand software, I get fed up with trying in the end.