The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Templates in Chooser vs. those in "Import Outline" Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
When I create a new Graffle document I'm presented with a Template Chooser containing 6 templates for Brainstorming, 3 for Organizational Charts, plus a basic drawing template.

When I open an OmniOutliner outline by control-clicking and selecting "Open With" OmniGraffle in the Finder, I'm presented with a dropdown menu containing many more choices than are available in the Template Chooser, including:

Text
Flat
Mini
Shiny
Tabs
Boxes

How can I create a new document from within OmniGraffle and use one of these templates? I'm using OmniGraffle Standard 5.2.2 on a MacBook Pro.

Thanks for any help with this.

Christopher