The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Perspectives and "Active" context filter on iOS versions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm hitting a problem with my perspectives, and wanted to check whether I'm doing something wrong, or if I've stumbled across a bug...

I have context perspectives that are set as follows:

Context filter: Remaining
Grouping: Due
Sorting: Due
Availability: Remaining
Duration: Any

..and the perspective works fine. If I sync to my iPhone or iPad, it behaves exactly the same there.

Now, if I change the context filter to...

Context filter: Active

..the perspective works fine on the Mac (e.g. by now hiding on-hold contexts), but once sync'd to the iPhone or iPad, it does not reflect the "active" filter; i.e. on hold contexts still get displayed in the updated perspective, as if the filter was still set to "remaining".

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

bard.