The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Monochrome Perspective Icons Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm quite fond of the monochrome perspective icons OmniFocus provides. Not only do they look nice in the toolbar, but they're also easy to distinguish from the more colorful, standard toolbar icons.

Following that theme, I created a few more. Most are just grayscale variations of the standard, full-color OmniFocus toolbar icons. You can see them here, intermingled with a few of the stock icons (#1 and #3 come with OmniFocus).

You can download the set here.

I use the flag icon for my "Flagged Items" perspective. The rubber stamp icon is for my "Review" perspective. The pause button icon is for my someday/maybe list (items on hold). And the check mark is for my "Completed Items" perspective.

The two grayscale version of the "Add Project" and "Add Action" buttons might be useful for a perspective that shows recently added items, but I'm not using those yet.

Enjoy!

-Dennis

Last edited by Toadling; 2008-10-01 at 01:42 PM.. Reason: Added some suggested uses.

Wonderful! Many thanks.