The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

problems with exported pdfs when printing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This is a 'feature' i have got used to but i would like to know if i am doing something wrong or if its just like that (if the later it would be ncie if this was fixed)

when i export a pdf, i set to have transparent backgrounds, how ever when i come to print in colour things have a soft yellow background when they should be white.

any ideas how i can get around this?

nobody got any ideas?

I'm not one of our resident OmniGraffle experts, but off the top of my head, it sounds like a ColorSync issue. Check the "ColorSync support" topic in the help menu material for some starter ideas.

Folks here browse the forums as we're able to do so, but if you need a guaranteed answer, emailing the support ninjas is the way to go.