The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Overdue smart group tracks actions, not projects? [A: yes] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The count of the Overdue smart group on my OF iPhone seems to have stopped working. There are 3 overdue items in Projects > Active > SomeFolder. They show up as a red badge with a 3 next to Active when I look in Projects. They are coloured in red when I go to them but there is no 3 showing next to the overdue smart group at the top level. The Due smart group works as expected. I tried moving them out of the SomeFolder to just be in the Active folder but it made no difference.

This seems to have just happened after a sync. I deleted the database and synced again and powered the iPhone on and off to no avail. I downloaded the app again and nothing changed.

Any thoughts ?

Thanks - Michael

Aaah. Ignore my stupidity I had no overdue next actions just three overdue projects. These don't get counted by the Overdue smart group.

Duh - Michael