The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product info up! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Sync server will be hit hard in a minute when everyone syncs their iPad with the database.

I got lucky; searched in the app store on the iPad for the Omni Group and followed the link from there.

It is beautiful.

Downloaded from the app store on my iPad and synced with MobileMe.
Works fine and is beautifull!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhedstrom View Post
Product link from their website to iTunes works in the browser, but not in iTunes itself: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...383804552&mt=8

$40, well $39.99 if you're getting picky.

EDIT: Just showed up in the US store for me. No, I haven't bought it yet, I'm looking at all the product info first.
Ouch that's more than twice the price as Things and other competitors. Will wait for the reviews or price drop!

The only delay between seeing it available and starting the download was the time it took to enter my iTunes password! It's still downloading now, but I think $39.99 is ENTIRELY reasonable for what the videos demonstrate for this app!!!