The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can't Find Password Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
OK, before I get flamed for being lazy I've been looking all over this forum for the SP17 (v5.5) password. I can't find it. And yes, I tried using the Search Engine but that didn't work either. So will someone please tell me where the password is. I want to decompress the .dmg file and start using 5.5. Oh, I also scoured the email from the webmaster that came after I registered for this forum and the password isn't there either. I give up.

Thanks.

Never mind, I found it.

It never ceases to amaze me just how effective donning a dunce hat in public is at solving problems. <vbg>

Welcome. I think you'll find that 5.5 is a killer upgrade even in prerelease form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Williams
It never ceases to amaze me just how effective donning a dunce hat in public is at solving problems. <vbg>

Welcome. I think you'll find that 5.5 is a killer upgrade even in prerelease form.
I agree. I haven't had any problems gaining access to my financial websites and I'm truly amazed at the speed at which pages are turning over.