The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Why Do We Procrastinate on The Big Projects? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Having been a long time OF & GTD user ((7 years now)) I see that i've not only become very well at getting things done, but i've always throughout this time have learned how to procrastinate abhorrently at the behest of my most important projects. I, like you as sure, have had projects that have gone untouched for week, months and yes, even a year at a time.

I'm sure fear of failure plays into this, but also more subtly perhaps fear of success. I'm not too sure and rather than immediately delving my own personal opinions on the matter I would love to hear your personal input regarding this matter.

For those interested, i've gone ahead and posted the same thread over at the David Allen GTD forum to hear relating responses; all in good, proactive and productive nature. Thanks!