The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Viewing items due for the entire month Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all,

I just started using OmniFocus, and was particularly impressed by the Perspectives.

I am trying to create a custom Perspective to view all the Due tasks over the next 1 month. The built-in options for the Perspective really are Due and Due soon. I couldn't find any option to specify a range of dates.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

V.

PS: I think there's an option to change the "definition" of Due Soon, but if I did that, it would mess up the existing "Due" Perspective.

In Context View, you could try the following filter settings:

Sidebar > Remaining
Grouping > Due
Sorting > Due
Status > Remaining
Flagged > Any Status
Duration > Any Duration

(In the sidebar you need to select the contexts folder and the No Context folder)

One of the groupings will be "Due within the next month", and you can use the disclosure triangles to collapse the other groupings.

Note however that the items due today, tomorrow, and in the next week are shown in separate groups, not as part of the next month group, so you will want those groups open as well.

Thanks! I did this, then made a new Perspective out of it and voila! Its done :)
V.