The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sync not correct ... need to replace Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
My MacBook Pro contains the most up-to-date version of my OF installation and database. I decided to upgrade my iMac to Snow Leopard and the latest build of OF 1.7. I synced the MacBook Pro and shut it down, turned on the iMac, updated the software, and synced OF. The resulting information in OF on my iMac is not at all correct! How can I make sure to get the information that is on my MacBook Pro onto both the database in the cloud and the database on my iMac? Thanks very much!

I'd try something like: turn off syncing on the iMac, move the database on the WebDAV server to a different location so OF doesn't see it (remember where it was in case you have to put it back), launch OF on the MBP, sync the MBP. Once the MBP is happily syncing with the cloud, launch OF on the iMac, turn on syncing, tell it to use the server database, and you should be good to go.

Curt