The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Recommendations for keyboard case? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I would like recommendations for keyboard cases that work well both with the iPad 2 and omnioutliner.

Thanks

Not exactly what you asked for, but I use an Apple Bluteooth aluminium keyboard with an Incase Origami folding case. The top folds back to make a stand in which the iPad sits very nicely (in its Apple iPad cover) for typing, in either portrait or landscape.

This combination gives me the option of leaving the keyboard at home if I don't expect to do much typing.

More importantly, I've never found a better keyboard than the Apple aluminium one - I've tried others, but I hate typing on them

Thanks for your feedback! How about cut copy paste etc? Do they work with keyboard shortcuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwbrown77 View Post
Thanks for your feedback! How about cut copy paste etc? Do they work with keyboard shortcuts?
Some keyboard shrotcuts work - copy and paste do; undo (Cmd-Z) doesn't