The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iTunes doesn’t show anymore downloaded status of apps Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
After I bought an app in iTunes, on the small tab beside the app, instead of the price showing 0.99, or whatever the price was, it used to say 'downloaded'.
This was helpful, so I knew right away which app I have bought and which I haven't, so I wouldn't need to download it again.

But now, it doesn't show this anymore. That little price tab shows only the price of the app, no matter if I already bought it or not. So if I forget that I already downloaded a certain app, I have to download it again (not pay for it, but anyway I waste my time and my monthly GB Internet usage).

What I did was, I just pressed the 'reset iTunes store cache' and 'reset all dialog warnings', from Edit/Preferences/Advanced Preferences, starting from the Edit tab of the iTunes.

What can I do now, to have again the specification 'downloaded' on the little tab of the already bought apps?

This is an iTunes issue rather than one for these forums, but I would check in your purchased section on iTunes.