The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Change font background color? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,
I searched around a bit and couldn't find an answer to this one--sorry if it's out there already!

If I copy text from Safari that has a background color and then paste it into OG, OG keeps this background color on the font and it sits on top of the fill color of the text block. Is there a way to remove this?

My current process often involves pasting said text using "Paste and match style" which strips this, but sometimes this is undesired as I'm copying/pasting a set of text where I want to preserve foreground formatting.

Thanks for any light anyone can shed on this!

Best,
-Chuck Burt
OmniGraffle Pro 5.2.3 on Mac OS X 10.6.6