The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mail clipping: no attachments in Lion [A: caused by change to Mail.app in 10.7] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I am running Lion and have been able to get the clip o tron to work, but the mail attachments are not coming over. I read a post that this had been addressed in 1.9.1 so I downgraded to see if that would work...it didn't.

That said, I can manually attach files in Omnifocus...which would be fine for the time being, BUT attachments in the action items do not get replicated to the iPhone app. This is a feature that is critical to my work as I'm on the road a lot and need to be able to reference documents on my iPhone.

Does anyone know how to fix these problems? I have exchanged emails with support regarding the clip o tron, but not the iphone attachments. PLEASE HELP! I need this functionality back ASAP.