The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Best and Worst of OmniFu Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
What I love about OF:

1. How organic it is in allowing stuff to bubble up and and get caught in the inbox. then process and developed into projects and actions. It's an awesome tool for the creative that has trouble getting things done.

2. Potential of Context mode: I think that this is the most powerful aspect of OF. However, I'm still learning/tweaking the system. Also wondering if some tweaks may come in future versions of the software. So I'm holding out for this one to full pay off in time when I am fully integrated with it's potential.

What I hate about OF:

1. Would want folders and action groups to behave more like projects at times and be able to go on hold, check off folders. Would like action groups to be able to act more like projects.

All-in-all I am very pleased with OF. I'm stilll learning how to use the system, so I am not so sure my other complaints are of merit yet, as there may be fixes for them.