The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Disappearing folders! [Items filtered from view; "All Items" Perspective showed them] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Oh no! While I was creating several new Single Items Lists to hold my "single action items", all of a sudden two of my project folders and their contents disappeared! Poof! Gone!

I quit and re-launched OF. I restarted my Mac. I re-built the database. I reverted to a database backup from earlier today when I know all of those project folders existed. Nothing worked! They're gone!

What happened? How do I get my data back?