The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sneaky Peek version r105477-Alpha.dmg fails Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am getting the following message when I open the sneaky peek version 1.1-r105477-Alpha:

"You can't open the application "OmniFocus" because it is not supported on this architecture."

Am I missing something or was this an aborted sneaky peek version or???

I used the automatic update first. When I got the above message I downloaded straight from the site.

Any help from the group here?

Thanks.

I am also having the same problem. 2 x 3GHz Dual Core, 6 GB RAM, OS X 10.5.5.

Thanks,

Tom

Yup, we know. We've got a glitch in our sneaky peek publishing system and we're working on it. Sorry, everybody!

Hey congratulations - this is quite a rarity at Omni ;-)

In the meantime, can I simply rename the latest build before the failing one back into Omnifocus.app and keep working as before? Or are there other instructions to follow?

Cheers everybody!
Christian

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.nick View Post
In the meantime, can I simply rename the latest build before the failing one back into Omnifocus.app and keep working as before? Or are there other instructions to follow?
That's what I just did and it seems to have worked, FWIW.

A new, fixed build is posted (105478). Sorry for the inconvenience!