The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Perspective-save viewbar status? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have been using the 1.8 Sneaky Peeks, and like them a lot.

However, when I save a perspective with the viewbar closed, then open the viewbar, then go to the perspective, the viewbar remains open.

To the best of my knowledge, the viewbar would return to its 'saved' state under the perspective with version 1.7. But I might be mistaken.

Any way to save the viewbar status in a perspective?

Cheers!

As far as I recall, the view bar status has nevi been saved as part of the perspective. New windows respect whatever the post event toggle state of the view bar is. Use Help -> Send feedback to request that perspectives remember view bar state.

Curt