The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Flagged View Desktop vs iPad Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
At least my experience is that The Flagged View on the iPad includes the Inbox, the Flagged View on the Desktop does not. Am I not getting something?

Are you sure you haven't changed any of the settings for the Flagged perspective on the Mac? When I tried it in a fresh database and preferences, a flagged action in the Inbox showed up in the Flagged perspective. Are you using the Flagged perspective, or constructing your own view?

Many thanks for helping the blind. Once convinced by you it wasn't a weird syncing problem I explored more closely. I was using the standard flagged perspective, but the No Context block was not expanded.

A difference between both views is that the iPad (or iPhone) also show flagged actions from a sequential project that are unavailable. The Mac can only do this if you select "remaining" as availability filter but then it also shows actions with a future start date.
(http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=24329)