The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Custom Perspective Icons lost with Omni Sync Server Sync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I used to sync my Mac, iPhone & iPad via MobileMe with all my custom perspective icons intact. Yesterday I switched to Omni Sync Server Sync and the custom icons are gone on the iPad.

Is there something I can do about it?

Thank you!

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search