The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

update deletes custom stencils Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I've been a longtime user of OmniGraffle and I just noticed that all my custom stencils are gone. I updated to 5.1.1 when it was announced and recently went to edit a drawing. The stencils menu had changed and I couldn't find any of my custom stencils. I check ~/Library/Application Support/OmniGraffle and the folder is practically empty. I checked the old saved version and nothing hidden inside. I don't remember seeing anything about saving my stencils before updating. Any ideas where they went?